Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Teaser Tuesdays - November 16


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Jenna by Jo-Anne Berthelsen

'It was wonderful to let herself rest in God's love and acceptance as she sat there. Gradually she felt the anxiety and frustration lift - she knew she could keep on trusting God to work everything out. She had to - there was no other way.'

I highly recommend any of the books by this author, but you may struggle to find them outside (or even in) Australia. I do know that you can buy them directly from Jo-Anne's website.

4 comments:

Beth F said...

I'm not sure this is my kind of book, but I like hearing about new-to-me authors.

gautami tripathy said...

Wonderful teaser! Sounds like a good read.

Teaser Tuesday: Trapped on Mystery Island by John Howard Reid

Belinda said...

Yep, there comes a time where you need to let go and let God. Great teaser :) You can find my teaser at The Bookish Snob

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Sounds very inspirational...

Here's mine:

(click my name)