Only 2 books for me again this week. I've been busy getting ready for the youth camp that I will be a leader at next week. Which reminds me, I probably won't be posting about this next week.
However, this does mean I've read 100 books for this challenge and only have 60 to go!! Which puts me at 62.5%.
So those two books were:
- Never Say Never by Lisa Wingate
- A Case for Love by Kaye Dacus
Both of these were the 3rd book in their series.
I'm currently reading:
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada (a year-long devotional)
- Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye by Carolyn McCulley (2 chapters to go)
- Found Treasure by Grace Livingston Hill