Monday, 27 February 2012
Saturday, 25 February 2012
1. I'm feeling content with where my life is right now.
2. I want to get married and raise a family.
3. I need to find a man before I can do number 2.
4. I was thinking that it would be nice to go and see a movie.
5. I wish my bedroom was designed a little differently.
6. I'm reading several books right now - The Negotiator by Dee Henderson, Becoming a Woman of Simplicy by Cynthia Heald, Piece by Piece by Tammy Tolman, Trusting God by Jerry Bridges, In Search of a Memory by Pamela Griffin.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an night at home, tomorrow my plans include a "Me" day and Sunday, I want to enjoy church, the church business meeting and our 1st Young Adults service (not that I consider myself to be a young adult anymore)!
Friday, 17 February 2012
1. Finally, I have a job I love.
2. Being 30 sure takes some getting used to!
3. Dad says: _____.
4. Rosie-posie is my favorite nick name for my sister's cat.
5. It took a long time, but I now have a bookshelf for my larger books.
6. Our house was crowded for my party, though I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night at home, tomorrow my plans include a quiet day at home, including sleeping in and maybe working on some sewing projects and Sunday, I want to enjoy the fellowship at church and have a relaxing afternoon!
Wednesday, 1 February 2012
So when this one caught my eye I just had to post it here. It's a litte unusual and a lot of fun. Can't you just imagine spinning it around to choose a book?
I found this one over at Small Space Style. And if you want to make it, you will find instructions at DIY Home Decor Crafts