This video is a little longer than most I put on my blog, but it's well worth watching all the way through.
Friday, 31 August 2012
1. You don't have to be a genius to figure out that I want to get married one day (sooner rather than later would be nice).
2. But it's the way it shatters that matters (Violet Crumble, I want to eat you).
3. Basically, there is a dream that I am still waiting to come true.
4. How I interpret life is differnet to how you do, but that's ok because life would be boring if we were all the sam.
5. If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, so that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God. (Genesis 28:20-21)
6. I believe God has a plan for my life - He just hasn't revealed it all to me yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home, tomorrow my plans include going to Paperific and doing as many make and takes as I can and Sunday, I want to serve the families by being in creche and enjoy The Gathering in the evening!
Saturday, 25 August 2012
Friday, 24 August 2012
1. Seeing the world is something I would like to do, but only if I can do it with someone.
2. It's never to choose a new car.
3. According to my latest information I am quite a bit of an introvert.
4. As we go through life there are some friends who are around for just a season; others are there forever.
5. I associate certain smells with memories, but I can't always figure out what they are.
6. Long ago I played outside and computers didn't exist in my world; now they are all the kids want to use and outside play is becoming a thing of the past.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night at home, tomorrow my plans include getting on with my assignments and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and have a quiet afternoon!
Friday, 17 August 2012
IKEA Hackers: Hot Air Balloon Decoration: Materials: DUKTIG and VATE Description: I used items from Ikea to create gorgeous hot air balloon decorations for a baby shower.
I love these!! Now when can I use them?!
Sunday, 12 August 2012
Friday, 10 August 2012
1. I picked some strawberries from the garden.
2. I spread some smiles around.
3. I heard about all these people getting engaged and wondered when it would be me.
4. I wanted space for more books, but couldn't figure out how to do it in my room.
5. I wish I could find another best friend.
6. I noticed you standing there, but I couldn't get through the crowd to talk to you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being at home with my family, tomorrow my plans include heading to the other side of the city for a children's ministry training day and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and get things planned for GNG on Wednesday!