I read some great books this week. New ones that I've been hanging out for.
There were 3:
- Clueless Cowboy by Mary Connealy
- Ransome's Crossing by Kaye Dacus (Ransome Trilogy #2)
- Doctor in Petticoats by Mary Connealy (Sophie's Daughters #1)
So I now have just 3 books to read to reach my target in this challenge.
At least one of the books I'm currently reading will be included in that number.
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Rise and Shine by Liz Curtis Higgs
- Becoming a Woman of Simplicity by Cynthia Heald
- Another Stab at Life by Anita Highman