Monday, 19 October 2009
Tuesday, 13 October 2009
Monday, 12 October 2009
Friday, 9 October 2009
And...here we go!
1. Sweet dreams! Goodnight, my friends.
2. Making new friends is hard, especially for me.
3. Silliness can be a good thing when doing activities with children.
4. I never do any thing for Halloween and this Halloween will be no exception.
5. Whether I'm outstanding or not, my Dad is still my biggest fan.
6. To be somewhere else is what I want right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my cross stitch and a movie, tomorrow my plans include a trip into the city, including a visit to my favorite book store and Sunday, I want to relax and plan the lesson that I'll be teaching at Good News Gang this coming Wednesday night!
Stay tuned for an exciting book give away. It is in honour of my 400th post!!!
Tuesday, 6 October 2009
Ok, so I probably can afford most of these, but I have to wait - for a little while at least.
1. New Car
2. New Sewing Machine
3. To quit my job
4. A desk with a file drawer or a roll top desk
5. Space for all my craft stuff
Actually, I'm pretty content with what I have. This is nothing without a loving family, good friends and most importantly an amazing God.
Friday, 2 October 2009
And...here we go!
1. I have a history of saying something stupid and then playing over and over in my mind what I should have said and beating myself up about what I did say.
2. How to alter sewing patterns is something I wish I knew how to do.
3. I recently ate toast, but I'm looking forward to lunch, since that toast was for breakfast.
4. I love to get out on the open road.
5. So that's it, that's the plan!
6. A little of a good thing better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my cross stitch while watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include sorting out some more things in my room - hopefully getting my desk clear and useable - and Sunday, I want to fellowship at church in the morning and then relax in the afternoon!