Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #199


So...here we go!


1. When pigs fly I probably won't see them do it.

2. You want me to wear that? Seriously?!

3. Call me crazy but I will probably agree with you and not be insulted.

4. That was disgusting if you know what I mean.

5. The most entertaining person in my life is Nick because I never know what game he's going to come up with next for the kids to play at GNG.

6. You've already got yours, so who's next?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night in, tomorrow my plans include something that I'm not sure of yet and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and whatever else pops up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday, Beth
Hop here from FFI
Risma :)
http://norcalmom-lemonstolemonade.blogspot.com/2010/11/friday-fill-ins.html

Billy Rhythm said...

Have a great time at church! I'd love to have you visit me over at http://www.billyrhythm.com/wordpress

Chat Noir said...

I'm with you.... we crazy people who are not insulted easily should stick together. Hope you get to do something interesting today.... its rainy so hard here I'm just styaing inside.