Tuesday, 17 February 2009
I like puzzles, but I think I prefer these just as the art work.
And the third is "Sunday Afternoon".
Friday, 13 February 2009
And...here we go!
1. It seems like I will never have a boyfriend.
2. Turn the light off when you're done, please?
3. If I thought you would listen I'd keep talking!
4. Trouble is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine's Day means another day alone.
6. God gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include well, I'm not exactly sure yet and Sunday, I want to join in the time of corporate worship at church!
Hmm ... maybe I shouldn't have done this right now. I seem a little down.
Thursday, 12 February 2009
I couldn't resist putting this one in!
Wednesday, 11 February 2009
I thought I'd try this quiz just for fun, but I have no idea what a Canna is.
Hmm ... time for a Google search ...
and this is what I found out:
- tropical plant originating in South America
- can be bright red, apricot, gold, deep salmon in colour
- clumping perenials
- flower November to April
- can be listed as a weed in some states.
Hmm ... can't say I really like it that much. I prefer traditional English garden plants like hollyhocks, roses, violets and my absolute favorite - Forget-me-nots.
Tuesday, 10 February 2009
Monday, 9 February 2009
Some of you may remember that I was involved in the Throw Out 50 Things challenge at the end of last year. Well, I've still been decluttering since then, so joining a new declutteirng challenge seems to be a good idea. I already have 1/2 a bag full of clothes for the op shop, plus a few other little things, and I'm still giving away some books.
Of course, for me it's really an Autumn Cleaning Challenge because I live in the southern hemisphere.
Plus this will help me get oganised for when we move house (sometime this year when we actually find the right house).
Ok, so my goals for this one are:
~ Sort through the things stored under my bed.
~ Sort through the things under and around my desk.
I know these seem very general, but there will be a lot to do within these areas.
I may even add some extra things as the challenge progresses.
Oh, and in case you are wondering, this challenge finishes at the end of April.
Friday, 6 February 2009
1. Please don't tell me I can't buy more books.
2. Can you stand the smell of bacon and eggs in the morning?
3. The color green makes me want to find a grassy hill to roll down!
4. I have a craving for a weekend of watching chick flicks.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it back when I was a child having treasure hunts in Gran's garden.
6. Eyes are the windows of the soul.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie on DVD, tomorrow my plans include shopping and Sunday, I want to go out for dinner with my best friend!