Pages

Friday 30 July 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #187


And...here we go!

1. I'm going crazy.

2. Life can be a fine mix between adventure and daring.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point of not cutting me off.

4. I'm not sure I have a true adventurer’s spirit.

5. Compassion is something we should all practice.

6. Keep smiling no matter how difficult.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and watching more Gilmore Girls and Sunday, I want to enjoy fellowship at church, followed by lunch with the Christmas in July team, then babysitting in the evening!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Hi, I reckon you do have an adventurer's spirit.... and I love your plans for the weekend. I just adore the Gilmore Girls and I often watch the show for a little pick me up. Have a great weekend.

Billy Rhythm said...

Have a nice time at church!