Pages

Friday 9 July 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - weeks 26 & 27

Ok, so I have 2 weeks of books to include this time, since I wasn't able to post last week.

For the past 2 weeks I finished 6 books. One I have been reading for a while.

And they were:

  • Found Treasure by Grace Livingston Hill
  • Beyond the Picket Fence by Lori Wick (a collection of her short stories)
  • Sisterchicks Do the Hula by Robin Jones Gunn (audio book, and one of my favourites)
  • Outlaw Marshall by Al and Joanna Lacy (Return of the Stranger #1)
  • Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye by Carolyn McCulley (the one I've been reading for a while)
  • Pretense by Lori Wick (one of the longest books I've ever read)

I'm currently reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada (year-long devotional)
  • Finding God In Hidden Places by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Possibilities by Debra White Smith (a modern twist on the Jane Austen novel, Persuasion)

No comments: