Ok, so I have 2 weeks of books to include this time, since I wasn't able to post last week.
For the past 2 weeks I finished 6 books. One I have been reading for a while.
And they were:
- Found Treasure by Grace Livingston Hill
- Beyond the Picket Fence by Lori Wick (a collection of her short stories)
- Sisterchicks Do the Hula by Robin Jones Gunn (audio book, and one of my favourites)
- Outlaw Marshall by Al and Joanna Lacy (Return of the Stranger #1)
- Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye by Carolyn McCulley (the one I've been reading for a while)
- Pretense by Lori Wick (one of the longest books I've ever read)
I'm currently reading:
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada (year-long devotional)
- Finding God In Hidden Places by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Possibilities by Debra White Smith (a modern twist on the Jane Austen novel, Persuasion)