Pages

Friday 16 July 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 28

Last week marked the half-way point in this challenge, and I am happy to report that I am over half-way towards my goal of 160 Christian books for the year.

This week I read 2 books. This takes me to 108 books for the year, and 67.5%!

They were:

  • Possibilities by Debra White Smith (a modern twist on Jane Austen's novel, Persuasion)
  • Northpointe Chalet by Debra White Smith (a modern twist on Jane Austen's novel, Northanger Abbey)

I'm currently reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Finding God in Hidden Places by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Between Sundays by Karen Kingsbury

1 comment:

Lauralee Beth said...

Hello was just checking out new blogs and I came across yours and I think yours is really cool so I had to become a follower. Come check out mine sometime if you'd like

faith love peace joy