Pages

Friday 30 July 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 30

This has been a Catherine Palmer week for me. The only books I finised were written by her.

And once again there were only two of them.

Being a chauffer may mean more time to read books in Sabrina (the movie with Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond), but it doesn't for me. I did at some books to my shelf and TBR pile this week that will count for this challenge when I read them.

So the 2 books were:

  • The Affectionate Adversary by Catherine Palmer (Miss Pickworth #1)
  • The Bachelor's Bargain by Catherine Palmer (Miss Pickworth #2)

I will be reading the 3rd book in this series, but according to Catherine you shoule read a couple of her other regency books before you read that one because they have characters in them that pop up again the the 3rd book. I'm currently reading the first of these other books (see below), but so far I haven't come across any cross-over characters.

So I'm reading:

  • Wild Heather by Catherine Palmer (English Ivy #1)
  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Finding God in Hidden Places by Joni Eareckson Tada

No comments: