Another slowish reading week for me. Acting as chauffer for my family gives me less time for reading, although I have to admit that some of my reading time has been taken up by other pursuits.
So I read 2 books this week, and they are:
- Between Sundays by Karen Kingsbury
- Cassidy by Lori Wick (Big Sky Dreams #1)
I am currently reading:
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Finding God in Hidden Places by Joni Eareckson Tada
- The Affectionate Adversary by Catherine Palmer (Miss Pickworth #1)