Friday, 16 July 2010
Friday Fill-Ins #185
And...here we go!
1. This is what life does. It lets you enjoy the little things that crop up everyday.
2. Do I appreciate the moment?
3. Upon reflection I have decided to continue doing the Interior Design course, especially now that I've been given a 6 month extension and can't get access to the modules unless I complete each assignment.
4. I have wanted a denim jacket for quite a long time and yesterday I bought one.
5. Later, you wake up someone else to let you out the door (said to the cat at 6.45 am).
6. Look to the far and boundless sea for it is a powerful force, but also a calming one.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home, tomorrow my plans include driving Dad to yet another appointment, and having a girly afternoon tea with friends and Sunday, I want to enjoy a very full day, with the possibility of having all meals out, and church, and singing practice for Christmas in July, and finally, maybe, babysitting!