Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Scattagories


Someone may have started this, but i've been receiving a few tags lately so I thought I'd start one of my own.


Let's see how creative we all are.
SCATTERGORIES. ...it's harder than it looks!


Take up the challenge! Erase my answers, enter yours, and tag a few people.
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things.. nothing made up!
Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question & you can use the same answer twice.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Beth
BOY NAME: Bradley
4 LETTER WORD: Best
GIRL NAME: Belinda
OCCUPATION: Bass Guitarist
A COLOUR: Blue
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Bathers
BEVERAGE : Bottled water
FOOD : Biscuits
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Bath salts
A PLACE : Bendigo
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Break down
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: BOMBS AWAY!
its harder than you think!!


I'm tagging:




Please post a comment so that I can see your answers!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That tag is really fun. You can read my answers on my blog at http://amanda-growingpains.blogspot.com/2008/11/tagged-again.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Mine are up!