Pages

Thursday 27 November 2008

Have you ever ...

I found this on Monniblog.

Gone on a blind date? No

Skipped school? Yes (actually it was Uni)

Watched someone die? CSI, war movies

Been to Canada? No (want to go to PEI though)

Been to Mexico? No

Been to Florida? No

Been on a plane? Yes (I want to learn to fly)

Been lost? Yes (human navigator sent me the wrong way)

Been on the opposite side of the country? Yes (lived there for 7 years)

Been to the capital of your country? Yes (but I don't remember it - I was 2)

Swam in the ocean or waded? Yes (used to live in walking distance of the beach)

Cried yourself to sleep? Not that I remember

Played cops and robber? Yes

Recently colored with crayons? No

Sang Karaoke? Yes

Paid for a meal with coins only? Yes

Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yes

Made prank phone calls? No

Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yes

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? No (no snow around here)

Danced in the rain? Yes

Written a letter to Santa Claus? No (I've never believed in Santa Claus)

Been kissed under the mistletoe? No

Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Yes

Blown bubbles? Yes (did that for my last birthday)

Been skinny dipping outdoors? No

Been out of North America? Yes (never actually been in North America)

Been in detention? Sort of

Regreted something you blogged? Yes (I deleted it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along!