Pages

Friday 14 November 2008

Christmas Wish List

I don't believe in Santa Claus (never have), but writing a Christmas wish list is really hard.

I have to do this for our Kris Kringle gift exchange at work, and I'm really struggling to think of 3 things to put on the list. Well, I can easily think of 3, but only one particular person in the office would know what I was talking about.

Last year one of my wish list items was a gift certificate for a book shop - that's what I got, but I was very disappointed with the selections at my local store and it took me over 6 months to use the thing.

Then there's the family list. I buy most of the stuff I need during the year, and if I tell them a particular book, it ruins the surprise because I know what's coming.

1 comment:

Ausjenny said...

Hey beth,
haven't been for a bit thanks for visiting me when you can.
My friend did a meme and Im now tagging you.
come meet Ausjenny