Pages

Thursday 3 February 2011

My Favourite Things - BUTTERFLIES

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


BUTTERFLIES

... have been one of my favourite things for a long time.

I have them all around my room - I have butterfly stickers on my wardrobe door; butterflies on my curtain fabric; butterfly magnets feature on my magnetic notice board.

My favourite type of butterfly is the glorious Ulysses Butterfly found in far north Queensland. They are black and iridescent blue!


For me, butterflies are a picture of how our lives change as we accept Jesus into our heart as our friend.

Before we accept Him we are like horrible little catapillars - we don't look good (on the inside). But when we do accept Him we become "a new creation" (2 Corinthians 5:17) - beautiful and changed (on the inside).

No comments: