Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-5


And...here we go!

1. We are on this earth because that was God's plan.

2. In my experience you should be careful who you share your heart with because they may not care for it as they should.

3. One of the hardest things for me to learn is to be patient.

4. Facebook has got me connected with people who I haven't seen for years.

5. I remember summer days as a kid when we would run around under the sprinkler.

6. Childhood is one of the best parts of my life.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I ended up mopping up water from the rain that got into our house, waiting for the power to come back on and having a scary drive through floooded roads to pick up my sister from work, tomorrow my plans include watching movies, reading books and maybe a little cross stitch and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and have a relaxing afternoon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your floods :( Mother Nature can be nasty to us in ways we don't like. have yourself a great weekend!

Lapdog Creations said...

#3 seems to be a trend today! Happy FF!

Janet said...

Facebook reconnected me with an old friend...who has since become the love of my life :-)

Thank you for playing!

Cacai M. said...

Happy Friday Fill-Ins! I love that having a relaxing afternoon after church. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Here's FFI 2011 -#4 for 2011 -05

See yah...