Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-7


And...here we go!

1. New experiences and possibilities are happening in my life right now.

2. The rain was an unexpected turn on a daily walk (or would be if I took a daily walk).

3. I'm looking forward to bed.

4. I never could have imagined that life would be so hard, crazy and mixed up.

5. Try to find something to smile about each day.

6. My smile is what's extraordinary about me.

7. And as for the weekend, I have no idea what will happen.

3 comments:

redamethyst said...

Indeed there is always something to smile each day. have a great weekend.

Gengen said...

Do you know that a smile is a big asset? You are lucky...happy FFI!

Billy Rhythm said...

A weekend with no plans? Sounds somewhat exciting! You could maybe take that strange turn on a walk! :-)

How about coming to read my answers over at The Philosophy of Chairs?