Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - 11 Jan 2011


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Last week a shared a teaser from a book by Mindy Starns Clark, and this week I'll be doing the same - from a different book, but the same series.

The Buck Stops Here by Mindy Starns Clark

'"Tom, if I knew the truth, the whole truth, about Bryan's death," I said, faltering, "would you and I have a future together? Could we go on, as a couple?"
He took a deep breath and slowly let it out.
"I don't know, Callie," he said finally. "I just don't know."'

7 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Intriguing teaser. This definitely makes me want to know more.

Here’s My Teaser

BLHmistress said...

OH I hope they do, does that mean she hide something about Bryan's death or he held something from her.


My Teaser Tuesday

Karen and Gerard said...

Uh oh. Sounds like that relationship has hit a bump!
Here's our teasers if you get a chance to stop by:
http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/01/tuesday-teaer-dogwood-and-convent.html

Marg said...

I hope they do!

My teaser is here this week

Belinda said...

Looks like some decisions are going to be made. Hope it works out for them. You can find my FEVERED teaser at The Bookish Snob

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ooh, that sounds like a defining moment...

Here's mine:

(click on my name)

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-high-spirits-tale-of.html