Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

Friday Fill-Ins 2011-3


And...here we go!

1. So many of us don't think about eternity and where we will spend it, but that is something we can choose in this life-time. In fact, it is the most important decision we will ever make.

2. God is there and in control even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of the free gift that God offers us will spend eternity with Him.

4. I am waiting quietly.

5. Light is in both the the sky and the Son of God, but it is the Son of God who gave the light in the sky.

6. God is in charge of all that is ordinary and extraordinary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to time at home, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the church building and Sunday, I want to enjoy the fellowship at church and whatever else the day entails!

2 comments:

Chat Noir said...

Hi Beth, you were even more philosophical than I was.... I admit I went back and re-thought a couple. Our papers (Australia) are so full of traumatic stories of survival and loss at the moment that it really gets me thinking...

Billy Rhythm said...

EXCELLENT answers! My answers are here.