Pages

Thursday 20 January 2011

My Favourite Things - TOASTED MARSHMALLOWS

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

TOASTED MARSHMALLOWS

Ok, now this sounds like a really funny thing to put in as one of My Favourite Things, but it's true and so here they are.

Toasting them at a bonfire is a lot of fun, but you can't always go to a bonfire.

These days I often toast them over a candle!

I love how they get soft and gooey!

But I only like white marshmallows! Thankfully you can get packets of just white ones, but only at petrol stations!

If I didn't have craft things out on my desk, I'd probably have a few right now!!

2 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

I think toasting marshmallows over a candle would make a cute video. Does it take long?

Beth said...

It doesn't take long. I toast the outside then pull that bit off and toast a bit more, keeping on going until I get to the last little bit.