Friday, 27 August 2010
Friday Fill-Ins #191
And...here we go!
1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes our plans will be the same.
2. Fort Night is what's been on my mind on and off all day (for those who don't know this is an extra kid's club activity that we are running at church tonight. We make forts out of cardboard boxes and blankets and have fort wars using scrunched up newspaper).
3. Remember when life was simple and nothing worried us.
4. Reading, craft and ... are three of my favorite obsessions :-)
5. During the last year I have struggled through some tough things - and there is no end in sight.
6. Playing with little kids puts a smile on my face.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Fort Night, tomorrow my plans include a birthday catch-up with a friend (6 months late) and Sunday, I want to enjoy the fellowship at church, a quiet afternoon and then some planning for future children's ministry!