Friday, 13 August 2010
Friday Fill-Ins #189
And...here we go!
1. Music often speaks to my soul.
2. A cup of tea is what I like first thing in the morning.
3. The first thing I said this morning was: Good Morning.
4. Fish and chips; it's what's for dinner tonight.
5. It's all been a bit crazy, stressful and overwhelming lately.
6. Sleeping is what I feel like doing right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to yet another quiet night at home, tomorrow my plans include going to the OAC Children's Ministry Training Day and Sunday, I want to enjoy church, have a quiet afternoon and maybe go out for dinner (depends on how tired I am from Saturday)!