Pages

Friday 20 August 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 33


Ok, I'm claiming 4 books for this week.

Some of you may say I'm cheating a little when you find out what the 4th one is, but I don't think so.

So they are:

  • The Crimson Cipher by Susan Page Davis
  • Finding God In Hidden Places by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • It Had to Be You by Janice Thompson
  • Jennifer by Dee Henderson

Ok, the last one is actually a short story that is part of the O'Malley series. It slots in just before the start of The Negotiator, and is Jennifer's story, or at least the start of it. Her story is told throughout the rest of the series. I always thought she got left out, so I'm glad Dee has made this available. It is only available on her website though. If you would like to read it for yourself, check it out here.

And finally, I am currently reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • The UnGuide to Dating by Camerin Courtney and Todd Hertz
  • Mainely Mysteries by Susan Page Davis and Megan Elaine Davis (3 in 1)

1 comment:

Susan Page Davis said...

Hey, Beth, I wasn't aware of the "Jennifer" story--thanks for telling us about that. Dee is one of my favorite authors. Thanks also for mentioning my books. I hope you enjoy them!