Pages

Friday 20 August 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #190


And...here we go!

1. Laughter is the best medicine.

2. "12.30 works for" are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I'm most looking forward to today is watching Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel.

4. Seeing Dad's with their children puts a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago (have you ever played that game?)?

6. Lunch out with a friend just what I needed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the movie mentioned in #3, tomorrow my plans include voting in the federal election and going to and engagement party and Sunday, I want to enjoy our GNG planning breakfast, church and hopefully the church business meeting, then a quiet afternoon and evening at home!

1 comment:

jani said...

happy friday to you..hope you will have a good weekend..i love your answer..seeing our husband with their kids will definitely put smile on our face

my entry is up here
http://moms-journey.com/2010/08/20/friday-fill-ins.aspx