Ok, so last week I made a slight mistake and included a book in my currently reading list that can't actually be included in this challenge, but don't worry I haven't actually included it in the count.
So, I'm sad to say that for this challenge I only finished one book this week.
And that was:
- A Father for Zach by Irene Hannon
I'm currently reading:
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Finding God in Hidden Places by Joni Eareckson Tada
- The UnGuide to Dating by Camerin Courtney and Todd Hertz
- The Crimson Cipher by Susan Page Davis