Pages

Monday 1 March 2010

All In The Serve

The first time I heard this song, I loved the way it sounded, but I couldn't quite make out all the words.
I have since found them, and that has made the song even more powerful. Have a listen (sorry if it takes ages to load, but it's worth it). I've put the words below so that you can get the full impact.


ALL IN THE SERVE
Never gave you nothing
People couldn't explain away
Never gave you nothing
Without something to gain
Never could slow down enough
To study a face, but now
I wanna know your name
Hold my feet to the fire
'Til I'm breaking a sweat
'Til I never forget
Your calling
Keep me on the line
Give me the nerve
Here it's all in the serve
Locked in the diamond lane
I kept driving past it
Better to be safe
Than learn what you're about
Give me another chance
To go where you're going now
I'm here to walk it out

No comments: