A few books finished this week, including one that I've been reading for a little while.
I often do that. Fiction I finish pretty quickly, but non-fiction I often read just one chapter a day (or one chapter every couple of days), so it takes me a longer to finish. But that's because I want to take in as much as I'm reading as possible.
So the 5 books I finished this week are:
- The Husband Tree by Mary Connealy
- Texas Neighbors by Debra White Smith (3 in 1)
- Michigan Weddings by Mary Davis (3 in 1)
- Countdown in Cairo by Noel Hynd
- Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado
I'm currently reading:
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
- Embrace Grace by Liz Curtis Higgs
- Only Nuns Change Habits Overnight by Karen Scalf Linamen
- Pasadena Promises by Rachel Druten