Pages

Friday 12 March 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 10

A few books finished this week, including one that I've been reading for a little while.

I often do that. Fiction I finish pretty quickly, but non-fiction I often read just one chapter a day (or one chapter every couple of days), so it takes me a longer to finish. But that's because I want to take in as much as I'm reading as possible.

So the 5 books I finished this week are:

  • The Husband Tree by Mary Connealy
  • Texas Neighbors by Debra White Smith (3 in 1)
  • Michigan Weddings by Mary Davis (3 in 1)
  • Countdown in Cairo by Noel Hynd
  • Cure for the Common Life by Max Lucado

I'm currently reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Embrace Grace by Liz Curtis Higgs
  • Only Nuns Change Habits Overnight by Karen Scalf Linamen
  • Pasadena Promises by Rachel Druten

No comments: