Pages

Friday 19 March 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 11

So this week I finished 4 books. I was trying for a couple more, but I'm still ahead of schedule for my target of 160.

They were:

  • Pasadena Promises by Rachel Druten (3 in 1; the first time I've read anything by this author)
  • Screen Play by Chris Coppernoll
  • Brides of the Empire by Darlene Mindrup (3 in 1; the first time I've read anything by this author too)
  • The Raven Saint by M L Tyndall (book 3 in the Charlestowne Belles series)

And I'm reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada (in case you're wondering why this is still on this list, it's a year-long daily devotional book)
  • Embrace Grace by Liz Curtis Higgs (2 chapters to go)
  • Only Nuns Change Habits Overnight
  • Virginia Weddings by Lauralee Bliss (3 in 1, and I'm currently reading the 3rd)

So that takes me to 49 outof 160.

No comments: