So this week I finished 4 books. I was trying for a couple more, but I'm still ahead of schedule for my target of 160.
- Pasadena Promises by Rachel Druten (3 in 1; the first time I've read anything by this author)
- Screen Play by Chris Coppernoll
- Brides of the Empire by Darlene Mindrup (3 in 1; the first time I've read anything by this author too)
- The Raven Saint by M L Tyndall (book 3 in the Charlestowne Belles series)
And I'm reading:
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada (in case you're wondering why this is still on this list, it's a year-long daily devotional book)
- Embrace Grace by Liz Curtis Higgs (2 chapters to go)
- Only Nuns Change Habits Overnight
- Virginia Weddings by Lauralee Bliss (3 in 1, and I'm currently reading the 3rd)
So that takes me to 49 outof 160.