Pages

Friday 29 January 2010

Friday Fill-In #161



1. Wouldn't it be easy if God just told me plainly what He wanted me to do.
2. I think this year Good News Gang will be better than ever!
3. I love the taste of chocolate mousse.
4. I don't spend much time in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is to plan.
6. Drip, drip, drip, drip; Where was that coming from - Oh, the laundry tap wasn't quite off properly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying home after running around today, tomorrow my plans include maybe getting on with some sewing and Sunday, I want to go to church in the morning and relax in the afternoon!

2 comments:

Mariposa said...

#1 is so very true!

Hope you have a great weekend!


Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins!

Unknown said...

Chocolate mousse would be great. I would love to know God's plans too.