Pages

Friday 21 August 2009

Friday Fill-In #138

Friday Fill-Ins

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

1. I remember, I remember don't eat the daisies.

2. Dear readers I want you to know that I appreaciate your visits, even if I don't reply to your comments.

3. Is that my picture on the junk mail!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of Facebook, but it's just not happening.

5. I'm saving all my kisses just for you, my future husband!

6. If I made a birthday list a new sewing machine would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night at home with the family, tomorrow my plans include potentially finishing going through my boxes and Sunday, I want to have our regular GNG planning breakfast, then church services with teaching, worship and fellowship!

5 comments:

BurtonReview said...

Don't eat the daisies! LOL

See my Fill-In at The Burton Review.

Lulu said...

I am with you in # 2

My entry

Sherrie said...

Hi Beth,
I got a new sewing machine for my birthday a couple of years ago. Hope you get yours. Have a great day!

Sherrie

YellowRose said...

Facebook is really addicting and fun to reconnect with old friends too!

Happy Weekend!

Lizze said...

What is it about Facebook that is so darn addicting?! lol