Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Bargains!

I think I must be the bargain queen! Today I have saved $100!! And that was just on one thing.

A business near where I work is relocating to a new premises and so they don't have to take everything there they are selling some things. Earlier this week they put out some second hand filing cabinets and my Mum and sister each bought one. That saved each of them a couple of hundred dollars.

Then today there was a kitchen starter set for $70. I was told that normal retail price when on special would be $170, and more if it wasn't on special!!! It is now sitting in my car ready to be transported home.

It's Mum who calls me the bargain queen. I'm always finding things - clothes, scrapbooking supplies and other things. Then there was the online Interior Design course that I enrolled in recently - I saved $300 on the fees for that.

Mum asked me the other day if I had ever calculated how much I had saved on various things. I haven't, but it would certainly be interesting to find out. Not that I'm going to spend my time doing it, but it is an interesting idea.

I just call all my bargain hunting training to be a Proverbs 31 Woman.

No comments: