Graphic courtesy of Tonya!
1. It's time for bed, at least that's what Dad keeps saying.
2. Work; it's not a bad place for earning money.
3. I must be crazy to keep doing something I hate.
4. Being a God-follower is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My idea is simply to get things organised in my room, actually now that I think about it, it's not that simple after all.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was on Wednesday night when I was out with the other GNG leaders and Jess ended up with chocolate dyed jeans!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with a movie or something, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in, unpacking boxes and arranging things in my room (this is still from when we moved last month and I still can't open my curtains) and Sunday, I want to plan GNG for this week, fellowship and learn at Church and relax in the afternoon, although if anyone was offering to do something I'd be up for it since my social life as dwindled while Jenny is overseas!