Friday, 10 July 2009
Friday Fill-In #132
And...here we go!
1. The last thing I ate was some of the new orange flavoured m&m's and a lamington (not orange flavoured).
2. Bookshelves is something I recently bought, which you would know if you have read my previous Friday Fill-Ins.
3. When it rains, it pours.
4. Dad was the first person I talked to today, unless you count cats, and then it was Rosie.
5. Hugs are the best.
6. My new scarf gives extra comfort on these cold days we have been experiencing of late.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe watch a DVD, tomorrow my plans include going to the circus with a friend and her 5 kids and Sunday, I want to go to my home church and catch up with friends and maybe some sleep!