Pages

Friday 17 July 2009

Friday Fill-In #133



And...here we go!

1. Soup and toast make a quick and easy dinner.

2. The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Real is the book I'm reading right now, although at the rate I read I will probably finish it tonight (check out my Shelfari Shelf for more great reads).

3. July brings back memories of going back to school in winter (Brrrr ... it's cold outside).

4. That was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams they may not come true. Hmm ... I don't think I want all my dreams to come true, some of them are scary.

6. I need to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying at home with the family, tomorrow my plans include shopping for a laptop and Sunday, I want to fellowship and relax and maybe play with my new laptop (if I get it)!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

New laptop! Hope that dream comes true :D