Pages

Friday 29 May 2009

Friday Fill-In #126



And...here we go!

1. It's cold and wet, but I've got a good book to read.

2. You say tomay-toes, I say tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is, well actually I don't have one.

4. Going to visit my cousins is a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all I would like to thank God for always being there for me.

6. Two men in combat boots, and my sisters; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was really scary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not doing much, but that may not happen, tomorrow my plans include more moving activities (next weekend is the big move day and Sunday, I want to try to remember all the stuff planned - Church, a luncheon, and a Church business meeting!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomay-toe, To-mah-to... lol. Didn't think of that. I had to be creative on the beauty product one, which influenced my "ride".

So, how far away do your cousins live?

Marites said...

#5 so true, in everything we do, God watches. #6 sounds scary. Sounds like you'll be having a busy weekend:) have fun!

Julie said...

Totally with you on #1, lots of rain here lately...but a book always makes it better:) Happy weekend!

Auntie Q said...

Excellent post! I say tomay-toes. :) Good luck with your move!

Ozzy's Mom said...

wow, goodluck w. moving - we've moved houses around 5x and it is indeed stressful (for the mom) and quite fun for the kids.

mariposa said...

It's nice to read books while it's cold and wet outside.
Happy Friday!

My Friday Fill-Ins!

The Liebers said...

Moving is such a chore! I hope it goes quickly for you.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Yep, any dream with combat boots sounds scary. Have a good weekend.

Carleen said...

Number 2 made me laugh and start singing. Now the song will be stuck in my head all day, so "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off."

BurtonReview said...

Tomayytoes

:)

I thought I didn't have a fave beauty product but I remembered the one thing I couldn't live without.

CJ said...

You can add me to the tomay-toes ranks. I really like your answer to number 5. And good luck with the move!

Mine is here.cjh

Kath said...

A good book is a good friend. Sunny days where have you gone?

Paula said...

I loved your tomatoe answer....