Friday, 15 May 2009
Friday Fill-In #124
And...here we go!
1. If we had no winter spring wouldn't be so appreciated.
2. A daffodil looks like a face in a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over I would still choose spring as my favorite season.
4. Everything happens inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you've never been thrilled try watching the ocean waves in spring - powerful one day, gentle the next.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons one must appreciate that we have seasons.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing something at home, tomorrow my plans include taking things round to the new house and putting up curtain rods and Sunday, I want to enjoy the fellowship, worship and teaching at church and have a relaxing afternoon!
For those of you who comment on my Friday Fill-Ins, I really appreciate it. I just wish I had time to return the favour.