Pages

Friday 15 May 2009

Friday Fill-In #124



Spring Fill-In

And...here we go!

1. If we had no winter spring wouldn't be so appreciated.

2. A daffodil looks like a face in a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I would still choose spring as my favorite season.

4. Everything happens inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled try watching the ocean waves in spring - powerful one day, gentle the next.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons one must appreciate that we have seasons.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing something at home, tomorrow my plans include taking things round to the new house and putting up curtain rods and Sunday, I want to enjoy the fellowship, worship and teaching at church and have a relaxing afternoon!


For those of you who comment on my Friday Fill-Ins, I really appreciate it. I just wish I had time to return the favour.

3 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Isn't it wonderful that we find astonishment in flowers and ocean waves? Have a peaceful weekend.

jlshall said...

Spring really is a beautiful season - now if they could just do something about all that pollen! Enjoy your weekend.

Mariposa said...

We don't have spring in my place. I'd love to experience #5 one of these days. ;-) Have a great weekend!