Friday, 8 May 2009
Friday Fill-in #123
Last week I was sick with a cold (not swine flu) and not using the computer, but here I am back again this week.
And...here we go!
1. Apples are to oranges as cats are to dogs (actually, to be honest, I have no idea).
2. Moving is stressful and that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear someone coming this way.
4. I love our national flag but I would like to change our national anthem to something that actually means something to current day Australians, and was written by an Aussie.
5. Do what you want to do, but keep in mind that everything has consequenses.
6. Dan looked over his shoulder and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with rusty nails.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating the settlement of the house my parents have bought, tomorrow my plans include something, but what I'm not sure and Sunday, I want to get back into planning for Good News Gang, enjoy being at church again after missing it last week, and resting!