Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Spring/Autumn Cleaning Challenge

Well, this challenge is over.

Unfortunately I was not successful. Sometimes moving isn't the best time to sort through things, even though it would reduce the amount of stuff you have to move.

I had planned to sort through things under my bed an desk. This will happen eventually, as I go through the boxes of things that have been packed ready for moving on Saturday. Right now I just have to have things ready to be moved, and since I'm working full time, I just don't have the time to go through things.

I now plan to go through each box as I open it, and sort through things then - either to keep, throw away or donate.

There have been a couple of things as I've been packing that I've put in a bag to go to the Op Shop. It's a pretty full bag, especially after putting a sombrero in it.

Hopefully Monica and the others doing the challenge were more successful than I.

No comments: