Pages

Monday 30 March 2009

Spring Cleaning Challenge Update




I'm so glad Monica decided to extend the time for this challenge. I've really been struggling to find the time to do any of my decluttering tasks and when I do have time I'm just too tired.



Hopefully over the Easter weekend I will be able to find time to do some.

Just to remind you (and myself) my goals are:

~ sort through the things under my bed
~ sort throught the things under my desk

I'm now adding:

~ catch up on all filing and recording business things

Every time I do the last thing, I tell myself that from now on I will keep up with things. That generally lasts a week (if I'm lucky) and then I go back to letting things pile up until my trays are full to overflowing and I can't close the tray drawers.

No comments: