Pages

Friday 20 March 2009

Friday Fill-In #116


And...here we go!

1. Why do we have to work all the time?

2. Many things are now habits.

3. I have a citrus intolerance that also extends to tomato and pineapple.

4. I had never heard the phrase "get a real job" and it not annoy me.

5. Someting should be done the way I always do.

6. How was I to know that I would hate my job when I started studing accounting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being at home, tomorrow my plans include house hunting and having dinner with my friends and Sunday, I want to have a great meeting for GNG, enjoy fellowship at church and have a relaxing afternoon!

7 comments:

Janet said...

I'll be house hunting Monday...good luck!

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Hope you have a happy weekend.

Ozzy's Mom said...

tomato & pineapple? i love those 2.

have a great weekend!:)

Wrighty said...

Happy house hunting! Have a great relaxing weekend!

Anonymous said...

Citrus intolerance? I've known people who also have it.

Happy weekend!

sara said...

so sorry you can't have citrus and especially pineapple....love it!

have a great weekend and happy house hunting!!

Jacquie said...

Aww I am sorry about your allergies! I know you mean about get a job, I keep getting told to get a real major, so its sorta the same thing have a good weekend