Friday, 27 March 2009
Friday Fill-in #117
This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.
And...here we go!
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a mole, but not just any mole. This mole's name was Moe."
2. "I can't remember you but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, washing away all traces that we had even been there."
4. "Forty chest of dubloons from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and reached out towards me, clutching yesterday's newspaper."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, but the wise looks out for danger."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Happy Feet and hoping Geelong beats Hawthorn in the footy, tomorrow my plans include maybe looking at more houses and getting a hair cut and Sunday, I want to once again have a planning meeting for GNG, fellowship at church and a quiet afternoon!