Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

2016 Reading Challenges - January


I'm on track with the Anne of Green Gables Challenge. I finished Anne of Green Gables, but I must admit I'm finding it hard not to just keep reading the series and limit myself to just one book a month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 Letters done for the Alphabet Soup Challenge
A - Anne of Green Gables by L M Montgomery
B - Before Green Gables by Budge Wilson
E - Every Storm by Lori Wick
G - Greetings From the Flipside by Rene Gutteridge and Cheryl McKay
S - Seaside Blessing by Irene Hannon
U - Undetected by Dee Henderson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And finally, I have made it on the board for the Bethany House Challenge.

This one is common to all three challenges:

  • Anne of Green Gable by L M Montgomery

No comments: