Pages

Friday 24 December 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 51

I read 2 books for the challenge this week. There was another book, but I'm not including is in the challenge because it's not specifically a Christian book.

They were:

  • Patterns and Progress by Amber Miller Stockton
  • An Old Fashioned Christmas by Sally Laity, Loree Lough, Colleen L Reece, and Tracie Peterson

I'm still reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada (this will be finished on Dec 31)
  • Rise and Shine by Liz Curtis Higgs (just a few more days and I'll be finished)
  • Becoming a Woman of Simplicity by Cynthia Heald (I'm not sure I'll get this finished)
  • A Victorian Christmas Tea by Catherine Palmer, Dianna Crawford, Peggy Stocks, and Katherine Chute (just the last of the 4 to go)

Next week I'll post my final total!

1 comment:

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

Oh, what an honor. One of my books was included in your reading challenge. :) Thanks so much. I hope you enjoyed it. And if you have any feedback or comments on it, please let me know. I always love to hear from my readers.

Also, if you write reviews, I'd love for you to write one on this book. Many readers send me the review or their thoughts but then it doesn't get posted to any of the online review sites. So, I'd appreciate it greatly if you're interested. Let me know either way. Thanks again!

And Merry Christmas! It comes to you sooner than us here in the States. :)