I read 2 books for the challenge this week. There was another book, but I'm not including is in the challenge because it's not specifically a Christian book.
- Patterns and Progress by Amber Miller Stockton
- An Old Fashioned Christmas by Sally Laity, Loree Lough, Colleen L Reece, and Tracie Peterson
I'm still reading:
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada (this will be finished on Dec 31)
- Rise and Shine by Liz Curtis Higgs (just a few more days and I'll be finished)
- Becoming a Woman of Simplicity by Cynthia Heald (I'm not sure I'll get this finished)
- A Victorian Christmas Tea by Catherine Palmer, Dianna Crawford, Peggy Stocks, and Katherine Chute (just the last of the 4 to go)
Next week I'll post my final total!