Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 49

Ok, so I got my weeks mixed up and I've had to go all the way back to week 15 and change the titles of my posts to the correct week. What a frustrating thing, because you have to go and edit each post one at a time and re-publish it. Why did I do it, well I was thinking about how long we actually have left in this year and it didn't match up to the week number, so I went back to all my posts for this and realised that I had said week 15 twice!


Now, to get back on track!


This week I officially finished reading just 1 book:

  • Whisper on the Wind by Maureen Lang (The Great War #2)

However, one of the books I'm currently reading is The Chronicles of Narnia which although has been put in a single volume, it actually contains 7 books, of which I have finished 3.

So I'm reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Rise and Shine by Liz Curtis Higgs
  • Becoming a Woman of Simplicity by Cynthia Heald
  • The Chronicles of Narnia by C S Lewis

No comments: