Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 43

Wow! I can't believe there are less than 10 weeks left in this year. I have had a crazy week, and didn't get much reading done. However, I have added a lot of books to my TBR pile, thanks to a trip to Word and Koorong.

2 books for me again this week (almost 3).

I now just have 10 books to complete to reach my target. So even if I only read 1 book per week I'd make it, but that's not likely, I generally read more than that, so don't be surprised if I post about reaching my target before the end of the year.

I guess you're wondering which books they were. Well, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. They were:

  • Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K Paul
  • Design on a Crime by Ginny Aiken (Deadly Decor Mystery #1)

I'm still reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Rise and Shine by Liz Curtis Higgs
  • Everything Christmas by David Borden and Thomas J Winters
  • Becoming a Woman of Simplicity by Cynthia Heald
  • Decorating Schemes by Ginny Aiken (Deadly Decor Mystery #2)

No comments: