Now, let's see. This week I finished reading a total of 3 books.
I've been a little busy this week with other things to read more than that.
- Alaskan Summer by Marilu H Flinkman
- Sworn to Protect by DiAnn Mills
- Kiss The Cook by Kristy Dykes, Aisha Ford, Vickie McDonough and Carrie Turansky
That means I have now read 146 out of 160 books.
I'm currently reading:
- More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada (year-long devotional)
- Rise and Shine by Liz Curtis Higgs
- Becoming a Woman of Simplicity by Cynthia Heald
- Everything Christmas by David Bordon and Thomas J Winters (review coming next month)
- To Catch a Thief by DiAnn Mills, Kathleen Y'Barbo, Lisa Harris and Carol Cox