Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Teaser Tuesdays - April 6


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Wow! I can't believe it's April already. This year just seems to be flying by.

This week I thought I'd share with you a teaser from a book that I've been reading for the 2010 Reading Challenge that I have been doing. A book that I will be reading all year because it is a year-long devotional.

'More Precious Than Silver' by Joni Eareckson Tada

'People are watching you. If they know you're a Christian, they are really watching. And sometimes they are watching when you least expect it.'

8 comments:

The Westie Loving Therapist said...

What an encouraging teaser to help us be congnizant of how we walk the walk and talk the talk!

Here's my teaser...
http://westietherapy.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesday-hidden-flame.html

Beth said...

Very, very true! Here is my teaser for this week.

Marg said...

I remember being challenged by Joni Eareckson Tada when I was young.

My teaser is here

Audrey said...

That teaser is sooooo true!! Some Christians seem to forget that too.
Here is my teaser:
http://audreyscountrycrafts.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesday-april-6-2010.html

Lisa said...

wonder what's that about

Here's mine.

Lisa said...

I'm not sure I agree with it, but it's a very interesting teaser. Thanks for sharing!

My medical teaser is here.

Lori said...

Interesting teaser, although a bit creepy stalkerish. I hope that you will enjoy your book. [My Tuesday Teaser]

Kaye said...

The last bit sounds like the line from Candid Camera.

My TT is from The Seventh Witch and can be found here